Aug 28, 2019
Scott Harvey Lewis, Vice President of M2E at our West Palm Beach office, sits down with Anthony Fasano of the Engineering Management Institute. We get a wonderful discussion of Scott's background, having fun while working, and great advice on building yourself to be a successful engineer and engineering manager. If you've been wondering how you can improve your skills as an engineer, both technically and as an effective manager, you don't want to miss this!
1) Engineering Management Institute website - https://engineeringmanagementinstitute.org
2) Engineering Management Accelerator Program - https://engineeringmanagementaccelerator.com
3) Podcasts Page - https://engineeringmanagementinstitute.org/podcasts
4) Anthony Fasano LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyjfasano
5) Anthony Fasano Twitter - https://twitter.com/AnthonyJFasano
Follow us on